Question about unrooting
I'm on rooted gs3 4.1.1 Is there any way i can just unroot without flashing roms.. because im on my stock rom only rooted.. or can I unroot and flash this stock rom or will it still be rooted?
Sent from my SM-T210 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-27-2014, 09:24 PM #2
Re: Question about unrooting
You will need to use a program called Odin (on your computer) and obtain the factory images (tar file) to restore the device back to stock/unroot. There maybe some other ways but that is the most commonly known way to do it.
- By pcmaven in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 7Last Post: 04-18-2014, 02:38 PM
- By budweiser in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 04-11-2014, 09:03 PM
- By dianehelen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 15Last Post: 02-07-2014, 07:30 AM
- By AniKhan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 02-01-2014, 04:22 PM
- By agp423 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 05:35 PM