ringtone wipe out
How can i keep ringtones that have been attached to some contacts, when i upgrade a rom and do a cache wipe? I have to re-attach them every time. Maybe there's an app out there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
- 02-24-2014, 07:19 PM #2
Re: ringtone wipe out
When you upgrade a ROM and wipe the phone, it deletes all user data.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By Kevin O'Quinn in forum PoliticsReplies: 18Last Post: 02-24-2015, 11:32 PM
- By nscombatant in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2014, 12:55 PM
- By erwaso in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 20Last Post: 03-28-2014, 11:42 PM
- By oilhammer in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:53 AM
- By CursedChico in forum HuaweiReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 04:16 PM