- 1 Posts
Trying to Root my Galaxy S3 getting error from superuser app
I followed this guy's video instructions to the letter
And when i opened superuser it said "Install: The superuser binary (su) must be updated, please choose method," and I clicked install and it came up saying "There was an error installing Superuser. Please send log of error to the developer."
What am i doing wrong? What can i do to fix it and how can I fricken get this thing rooted!?
- 02-26-2014, 11:12 PM #2
Re: Trying to Root my Galaxy S3 getting error from superuser app
Welcome to the forums.
Try this instead: GalaxyS3Root.com - How to Root Galaxy S3, custom ROMs, tips, and more!
- By Moltres_rider in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2014, 08:11 AM
- By Wynnsman in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 05-05-2014, 10:03 PM
- By WildCatBBN3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 27Last Post: 03-08-2014, 12:20 PM
- By Hebaz in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:26 PM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:27 PM