Help With Soft Bricked AT&T Galaxy S3
Yesterday my phone was rooted with Cyanogenmod. Like a dope I wanted to bring it back to AT&T stock. I've been trying to get my S3 back and running but I've had no luck. My phone can enter download mode, it can boot into recovery, and even shows the word SAMSUNG when you first boot up. I've tried using Odin 3.07 with several AT&T stock .tar files and I keep getting a FAIL. Does anyone have a clue as to why this is happening?
- 03-28-2014, 12:20 AM #2
- By Mathieu Roussel in forum Bell Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2015, 03:02 PM
- By Tanksta1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2014, 12:19 PM
- By Bu Nor in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2014, 09:45 AM
- By Anton Mercieca in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2014, 10:39 AM
- By lenyd in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2014, 04:30 PM