- 1 Posts
Stuck in bootloop with missing volume keys
My friend wanted me to root his phone. Everything went fine. Then I restarted the phone, got into CWM recovery and now it keeps bootlooping. I can't do anything because the volume keys are missing for some reason. Any ideas on how to fix this?
- 04-09-2014, 01:51 AM #2
Re: Stuck in bootloop with missing volume keys
My guess is that you didn't do a delvik and cache wipe. In any case, my advice would be to use Odin or Kies. Simply force Odin to make your device connect in download mode and either a) reinstall the firmware from scratch or somehow get into the recovery and do a cache wipe and factory reset.
- By ArcticFamily in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 04-11-2014, 04:05 PM
- By xfit in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2014, 07:07 AM
- By Sarah1564 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2014, 02:43 PM
- By snaqvi91 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2014, 09:37 PM
- By J-Dam in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2014, 05:58 PM