- 04-09-2014, 07:40 PM #2
- 6,430 Posts
Re: Uninstalled Knox???
How did you 'uninstall' Knox? There are a couple of apps that you may have been able to get rid of, but the worst part is the bootloader component (which to my knowledge you cannot get rid of).
If the bootloader component is still there then it would make flashing other ROMs difficult.
Perhaps the AT&T version is different than the Verizon version - take anything I say in that regard with a grain of salt.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Sufficiently Advanced Apps in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2014, 06:03 PM
- By srayjacobs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2014, 10:22 AM
- By jonebk12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 04-05-2014, 01:43 PM
- By Audrey K in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2014, 09:20 PM
- By mstrblueskys in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:26 AM