- 4 Posts
T-Mobile branded S3 somehow became AT&T.
When I received my S3, it was on a T-Mobile branded stock firmware 4.1.1. I wanted to try CyanogenMod, so I installed it, but didn't like it.
Here's where my problem begins. Upon wiping my phone back to stock to get rid of CyanogenMod, I find that it's now AT&T branded, despite the physical phone being a T-Mobile T999.
I tried rooting it and using CSC changers, but those tell me that the PreconfigUI is SingleCSC, and thus apparently unchangeable.
What I want to do is somehow get my phone back to T-Mobile branded stock.
P.S. I do not have a MicroSIM yet.
- 04-30-2014, 12:04 PM #2
- 1,196 Posts
- Decks Reloaded,RebelROM
Re: T-Mobile branded S3 somehow became AT&T.
Goto settings and see what it says under "model"
Settings> About Phone>Model number
Did you buy this used? Where did you buy it? Are you seeing an AT&T Splash screen?
Also, what do you mean by "It didn't like it" as far as installing Cyanogen? Need more specifics
- By mc4nam in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 16Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:15 AM
- By droidman401 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:59 AM
- By FuzzieKiwi in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 05-15-2014, 02:05 AM
- By blackdogAC in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 04-24-2014, 11:19 AM
- By MTHall720 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 08:40 AM