Help me find a paid solution to unlock my S3 4.3 I747

aalderis8

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I have been searching for a way to unlock my s3 thats on android 4.3 I747. I have been looking all over the net for unlock codes that are under 25.00 dollars and haven't been able to find any. Could any of you guys help me find an unlock service that is less than 25? Keep in mind since it is on 4.3, I cannot unlock it via usb.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I have been searching for a way to unlock my s3 thats on android 4.3 I747. I have been looking all over the net for unlock codes that are under 25.00 dollars and haven't been able to find any. Could any of you guys help me find an unlock service that is less than 25? Keep in mind since it is on 4.3, I cannot unlock it via usb.

Your carrier will provide you the unlock code for free if (1) they have it available (2) you fulfilled your contract (3 )if you are current with your bill payment. If none of these apply... you can tell your carrier that you are traveling overseas and you want to use a local sim once you get there. Many times they will also give it to you. You have nothing to lose by trying that last one. That worked once for me with AT&T.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta