Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 Only Boots from SD Card

higgsja

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Usually I can find an answer in the many forums online. I'm stumped here.

I've installed CyanogenMod 11 after bricking my phone. So, I can repeatedly re-install, get to download and recovery modes, etc.

What I cannot seem to do is get the flash onto the internal system. If I remove the SD card, it will not boot.

I've tried a lot of different things, including a .pit file (SG3 16GB White.pit) re-partition, etc. No joy.

I've used a variety of Odin options on Windows (I747UCDLK3_I747ATTDLK3_I747UCDLK3_HOME.tar.md5). No joy.

I've installed recovery through Linux. No joy. I can't seem to find instruction to do everything in Linux.

I've side loaded the zip file (cm-11-20140210-SNAPSHOT-M3-d2att.zip) with adb to internal storage and installed it via recovery. No joy.

I'm thinking that I don't have the internal storage partitioned right (or at all) and that there is no bootloader on the internal storage.

I've also seen reference to needing a 'full' .zip file that has 3 sections, including the partition information. Cannot seem to locate the right one of those.

Any steer would be appreciated!

Joe

tightos

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Is there a solution for this as yet? I've found myself in the same situation and have done almost the same as you guys, but no fix.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney