Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 Only Boots from SD Card

Usually I can find an answer in the many forums online. I'm stumped here.

I've installed CyanogenMod 11 after bricking my phone. So, I can repeatedly re-install, get to download and recovery modes, etc.

What I cannot seem to do is get the flash onto the internal system. If I remove the SD card, it will not boot.

I've tried a lot of different things, including a .pit file (SG3 16GB White.pit) re-partition, etc. No joy.

I've used a variety of Odin options on Windows (I747UCDLK3_I747ATTDLK3_I747UCDLK3_HOME.tar.md5). No joy.

I've installed recovery through Linux. No joy. I can't seem to find instruction to do everything in Linux.

I've side loaded the zip file (cm-11-20140210-SNAPSHOT-M3-d2att.zip) with adb to internal storage and installed it via recovery. No joy.

I'm thinking that I don't have the internal storage partitioned right (or at all) and that there is no bootloader on the internal storage.

I've also seen reference to needing a 'full' .zip file that has 3 sections, including the partition information. Cannot seem to locate the right one of those.

Any steer would be appreciated!

Joe

Default Re: Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 Only Boots from SD Card

Hi there, I have the exact same problem, did you happen to know what the solution is?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Not so far.

Same here... I don't see the thread closed or a solution. If there's an update I'm missing would you please point me in that direction?

Is there a solution for this as yet? I've found myself in the same situation and have done almost the same as you guys, but no fix.

i am new the forum and also have the same issue here. any solutions out there?