1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Default TouchWiz for CM10

Anyone know if it is possible to get touchwiz onto a CM10 build? Nova works just fine but I would like to use touchwiz if at all possible for the gestures and the ability to only have 1 home screen.

I want the same thing. I really like tw. When jb officially come to the sg3 it will be tw. I just don't care for stock android anymore. I really like the cool features that tw offers. I dont like to loose what I want. I have found no reason to root and put roms on my phone yet. Waiting for the right one. I got burnt out on it with my nexus. And unless one comes out with tw/jb I'm ok with stock tw.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Default Re: TouchWiz for CM10

Simple answer, no. Helllll no *samuel L jackson voice*

Aosp framework does not mix with manufacture overlays in the way youre thinking.

Word on the street is that samsung is working on a touchwiz JB build and it should be out soon, though.
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"

Theres a leaked version of jb out. I think its for the international version though. Lots of vids on you tube.

Yes, you can get touchwiz on cm10. It took me a while to find, but this has worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by spacecasespiff View Post
    I want the same thing. I really like tw. When jb officially come to the sg3 it will be tw. I just don't care for stock android anymore. I really like the cool features that tw offers. I dont like to loose what I want. I have found no reason to root and put roms on my phone yet. Waiting for the right one. I got burnt out on it with my nexus. And unless one comes out with tw/jb I'm ok with stock tw.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes touch wiz. I have looked for ROMS with touch wiz but none seem to have it. I don't like nova or apex or the third party launchers.
    How do we know we are not brains in a V.A T.S ?