Jelly Bean for US version of GS3

DKHuber

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody know when the US version of the Galaxy S3 is going to get the update for Jelly Bean?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

NickLippert

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
It is up to the carriers. Once Samsung is ready they will release it tobthe carriers to modify after that they will start the OTA updates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

SHO_ONE#IM

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Seriously, I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but why ask this here... This is a Rooting / Rom thread and when I clicked here I was expecting the Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean Rom.... Not an inquiry as to when and if it were coming.... Thanks!

greasemuntney

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Seriously, I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but why ask this here... This is a Rooting / Rom thread and when I clicked here I was expecting the Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean Rom.... Not an inquiry as to when and if it were coming.... Thanks!

Yeah I too thought the same thing. Should change the name of the thread.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I thought the international version was supposed to get it by 8/29. If it releases on time, I would think that we would get it before Thanksgiving but that is just a guess.

mrmiro73

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello, i'm new here and I installed the cm10 ROM last night and now I have lost my camera function, can not find it anywhere. I've search countless sites with no luck. Any advice and help would be much appreciated. thnx :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance