Do I really have an ATT branded SIII
Hello all. This is I think my first post and will probably sound so silly so please don't abuse me too bad. Feel free to, but I appreciate it if you don't. I am trying to root my device. Sounds simple enough huh? In my About box it states SGH-I747M, am I safe to presume this is indeed the AT&T branded Samsung Galaxy S3? If so I wonder why Telus is selling this..........Samsung Galaxy S3 - SGH-I747M
- 09-21-2012, 02:40 PM #2
Re: Do I really have an ATT branded SIII
Lucky me, I found this article.
(remove <> to see the article.)
SuperUser installed. Now to see what I can do as SU.
Last edited by MobileMadness002; 09-21-2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Correct linkSamsung Galaxy S3 - SGH-I747M
- By Keekers11 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 08-09-2012, 11:57 AM
- By drummerman2008 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2012, 10:43 AM
- By ShawnWDP in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2011, 04:11 PM
- By fredmr in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2010, 09:31 PM
- By TheOpusFuller in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 08-08-2010, 11:37 PM