Saving ROM to SD Card

Martinezma99

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm having trouble saving a custom ROM to SD card using ROM Manager.

Is this possible? Am I missing something? All backups seem to go to internal memory.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
you should just be able to go into the download place and move it to the sdcard. Sorry I cannot be more specific, but you should be able to do it through a file manager or once you hook it to your computer

Martinezma99

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I was trying to find out how to directly backup a custom ROM to SD card using ROM manager. It defaults to internal memory.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I was trying to find out how to directly backup a custom ROM to SD card using ROM manager. It defaults to internal memory.

As far as I know, you can't. Just go into regular download mode and you can do it

From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

Designed for humans and not for isheep

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
As far as I know, you can't. Just go into regular download mode and you can do it

From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

Designed for humans and not for isheep

Go into recovery not download mode. Note: If you have a sd card formatted in the exfat file system, you will not be able to do anything in recovery with the sdcard.