What is the best way to load cm10?
I just saw this post and wanted to try out cm10, but couldn't find the instruction.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-17-2012, 03:53 AM #2
- 34 Posts
Re: What is the best way to load cm10?
I use goomanager which can be found in the play store and followed this video. He goes from backing up your phone to flashing the roms. Just make sure you have the att files and not the sprint files. Here are the links.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 11-17-2012, 03:12 PM #4
- By kaivorb in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 20Last Post: 07-01-2012, 10:18 AM
- By ssethv in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 05-20-2011, 08:03 PM
- By diesteldorf in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2011, 08:17 AM
- By Biezestreet in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2010, 09:12 PM
- By krisrock in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2010, 07:27 PM