sim unlock for SGH i747

ampl1f1er

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks,

I am new to android and to this forum. Sorry if this has been asked before, but is it possible to do a sim unlock on the SGH i747 if it is not out of contract?

TIA.

miller7796

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Yes, there are pay services that can unlock the phone, just use google and make sure it's for this device. I had AT&T unlock mine for me by telling them I was going to take a trip to Europe. 10 minutes of online chat and it was done, still in contract.

RobbieL811

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks,

I am new to android and to this forum. Sorry if this has been asked before, but is it possible to do a sim unlock on the SGH i747 if it is not out of contract?

TIA.

Definitely go the online chat route!!! I wouldn't pay someone for the unlock code, then again, I'm a tightwad! You can login to online chat & they'll give it to you pretty quick. It took me about 5 minutes to get it from the rep that I was chatting w/. If the first rep won't give it to you, try another one. I think Samsung supplies the unlock codes for all of their devices as soon as they are sold. That's what the rep I was chatting w/ told me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

NorthernExposure101

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I tried the online chat and calling in. The Galaxy S3 has not been on the account for quite a year, and they refused to do it even though I challenged them repeatedly. We have a corporate Premier account and spend thousands a month. They were not cooperative. The phone is rooted, but is there any alternative to the pay services?

RobbieL811

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I tried the online chat and calling in. The Galaxy S3 has not been on the account for quite a year, and they refused to do it even though I challenged them repeatedly. We have a corporate Premier account and spend thousands a month. They were not cooperative. The phone is rooted, but is there any alternative to the pay services?

They gave me my unlock code on the first chat & within 5 minutes of talking to me! I did hear of some people having a hard time with them. They just tried a different chat rep & got it from them. Have you only tried those 2 times? And also, what carrier do you have service with? They also told me that Samsung gives out the unlock code for all of their devices as soon as they are sold. Idk how true that is but that's what they told me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

venus15

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
ya, it's possible to sim unlock your Samsung i747 mobile which is out of contract .To unlock it visit Theunlockarena.com here you need to specify country and network name to which it is locked. Then they deliver code to unlock your mobile through mail.

tim horton

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I was told initially it has to be 3 months before I can get the unlock code. At 3 months, I called and was given the code right away on the phone. My wife has a Skyrocket and that was rather different. She had the phone before my GS3. On the same call, I asked for her unlock code. Customer Support said she could not look up for Skyrocket because it is not in the database. I did see some people on AT&T forum said because Skyrocket is an exclusive model for AT&T, therefore they won't unlock it. I kind of complain a bit and she said she will create a case and I should get an answer in a week or so if I can get the code. However, I think it was a few hours later, I received the code via email. There are two things I suggest you can try. International department and ask to create a "case".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000