ATT SIM Swapping - GS3 and iPhone 5
What's good people?
I own a Galaxy S3 running CM10 and an iPhone 5. I purchased a Nano to Micro SIM adapter and I want to get things set up so I can switch back and forth as needed. What's the best way to go about doing this? From what I understand I can't just swap the SIM card because ATT has separate data plans for iPhones and everything else. Is there a way around this? Or am I going to have to walk into ATT and have them activate it every time?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- 01-10-2013, 12:27 AM #2
- 01-18-2013, 08:43 AM #3
- 01-31-2013, 01:25 PM #4
- By Trevalkin in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2012, 08:39 AM
- By 0pusX in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2012, 10:26 PM
- By 0pusX in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 12Last Post: 01-09-2012, 12:50 AM
- By jgumby76 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 11-27-2011, 12:36 AM
- By codeweasel in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2011, 04:56 PM