Internal Storage After Flashing Rom
I'm new to Android and in particular flashing different ROMs. I've had moderate success and have generally found any answer through Google search. However, one thing I can't figure out (and it may be because it's such a simple answer) is that my internal storage after flashing ROMs keeps getting more full. I'm down to only 4.5GB free, with no music, no movies, minimal pictures, and around ~40 apps. Not many games, so not really that large is size. I'm flashing to interal SD as I don't have an external yet.
Edit: I also only have 4 nandroid backups.
- 12-03-2012, 07:12 PM #2
- 12-17-2012, 08:37 PM #3
- 01-02-2013, 05:46 PM #5
- By geeforce1 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2012, 10:23 AM
- By junkieliam in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 12-09-2011, 08:27 AM
- By RamboDroid in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 05-13-2011, 12:04 PM
- By camvvti in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2011, 01:25 PM
- By smith2sc in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2011, 06:52 PM