Is there a way to change the icons on stock touchwiz to the ones of my choosing? Without a launcher that is.
A search only guided me to tweakwiz which I still don't know if it would allow me to customize icons, lol. I'd rather not have to flash anything if possible because I like stock touchwiz its just that coming from a jailbroken iPhone I'm just used to being able to put together icon packs and would like to be able to do the same here.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 12-03-2012, 02:19 PM #2
- 12-04-2012, 11:11 AM #4
- 01-03-2013, 03:06 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Theming touchwiz
If you want to just theme your apps and keep touchwiz you can download an app called metrostation. You can use your own photos as icons or use the default ones they come with. Its a cool app check it out. if you need help on how to use it you can type in metrostation on youtube for help.
- By 3Hunna in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2012, 01:43 AM
- By dannzeman in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 63Last Post: 11-02-2012, 09:29 PM
- By steddora in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2012, 09:26 PM
- By dakota.breeden in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2011, 02:38 AM
- By Sooks in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 11-07-2009, 01:39 AM