Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Theming touchwiz

Is there a way to change the icons on stock touchwiz to the ones of my choosing? Without a launcher that is.

A search only guided me to tweakwiz which I still don't know if it would allow me to customize icons, lol. I'd rather not have to flash anything if possible because I like stock touchwiz its just that coming from a jailbroken iPhone I'm just used to being able to put together icon packs and would like to be able to do the same here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Theming touchwiz

as far as I know you need a launcher. I use Nova launcher and love it. Icon packs galore you can use. Go Launcher has more themes and icon packs, I just didn't like Go Launcher all that much
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by rong21 View Post
    as far as I know you need a launcher. I use Nova launcher and love it. Icon packs galore you can use. Go Launcher has more themes and icon packs, I just didn't like Go Launcher all that much
    I've tried go launcher before and didn't vare for it much maybe ill try nova or apex. Thanks!

I use nova launcher prime and I got few icon packs plus nova is one of the best luncher out there

If you want to just theme your apps and keep touchwiz you can download an app called metrostation. You can use your own photos as icons or use the default ones they come with. Its a cool app check it out. if you need help on how to use it you can type in metrostation on youtube for help.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Kilgore View Post
    If you want to just theme your apps and keep touchwiz you can download an app called metrostation. You can use your own photos as icons or use the default ones they come with. Its a cool app check it out. if you need help on how to use it you can type in metrostation on youtube for help.
    Thank you!