Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tap to send pics to S3 - question/problem

Finally, one of my friends picked up an S3. We tried to send pictures by touching the phones back to back. The phones vibrated, the screen instructed me to 'tap to send' but ultimately, nothing happened.

Any tips or tricks to get this to work?

As a side note, his is Verizon, mine is ATT, his battery blows mine away. Must be the ATT network.

Default Re: Tap to send pics to S3 - question/problem

Quote Originally Posted by spartanrob1 View Post
    Finally, one of my friends picked up an S3. We tried to send pictures by touching the phones back to back. The phones vibrated, the screen instructed me to 'tap to send' but ultimately, nothing happened.

Any tips or tricks to get this to work?

As a side note, his is Verizon, mine is ATT, his battery blows mine away. Must be the ATT network.
    Hey, in case you haven't figured it out yet you should go in to the settings and make sure you have all the transfer stuff correct. Other than that i wouldn't be able to help sorry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by eddied042092 View Post
    Hey, in case you haven't figured it out yet you should go in to the settings and make sure you have all the transfer stuff correct. Other than that i wouldn't be able to help sorry.

Thanks. All settings are correct, still have not figured it out.

Thanks. All settings are correct, still have not figured it out.
    Even the setting in "more options"? Just making sure it doesn't hurt.. and i tried looking and found nothing yet but you should check if the transfer of pictures using the tap feature is supported between verizon and at&t.. it'd be stupid if it wasn't but you could always just check

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks. The phones 'connect' with each other and vibrate, but the pics just don't send. Would be VERY suprised if it didn't work across carrier as the feature is not carrier specific.

Thanks. The phones 'connect' with each other and vibrate, but the pics just don't send. Would be VERY suprised if it didn't work across carrier as the feature is not carrier specific.
    Sorry about the wait.. yeah its weird. I have an att one and my friend's on tmobile and ours worked fine. We put the phones close up and it says "tap to send" and you tap it and give it a second or two and it'll send it then we moved the phones and the pictures were sent.