- 4 Posts
I updated my GSiii to JB 4.1.1 and lost my root. HELP!!
I downloaded the new version of JB this morning via Kies and when i got it running, i tried to use a root program, but it wouldn't let me. I then went to the Root Checker Basic and it said that this device does not have proper root access.
What do I do??
- 12-04-2012, 11:57 AM #2
- 12-05-2012, 04:39 PM #3
- 12-10-2012, 12:04 AM #4
- 12-10-2012, 09:41 AM #5
- 12-11-2012, 10:58 AM #6
- By atomic_squid in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2012, 11:11 PM
- By fady michel in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 14Last Post: 11-09-2012, 05:36 PM
- By 2kidz in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2012, 07:36 PM
- By octo996 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2012, 09:13 AM
- By TerryMasters in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2010, 10:12 AM