- 28 Posts
Rooted..looking to move on
I'm rooted and have twrp recovery. I've been reading about issues mounting the sd so I made my backup on the eternal (good/bad choice??) So now I can flash a Rom and if there's an issue I would find the backup and run it in recovery.
Does it matter if I use mobile Odin?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- By bankmaggot in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2012, 11:19 AM
- By Mr. Toad in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2012, 08:48 AM
- By nlopitziii in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2011, 12:03 PM
- By pitmasterme in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:59 PM
- By sousy in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 02-18-2011, 08:30 AM