- 90 Posts
- CM 10 M2
Getting Google Play to work on 10.1
I decided to keep CM 10 on my phone and I just updated to 10.1 but my Google Play isn't working at all. I am wondering how do I fix this? I believe I have to flash GAAPS to get it working right? How do I do that again? Sorry I keep asking all these dumb questions.
- 01-29-2013, 11:51 AM #2
- 219 Posts
Re: Getting Google Play to work on 10.1
You need to flash the updated Gapps for Android 4.2, the old Gapps are not compatible. Flash it in recovery the same way you flashed CM.
Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zipAlways rooted.
- By cookiesui in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2013, 02:06 PM
- By maiden234 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2013, 11:34 AM
- By nedqadams in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2011, 10:12 PM
- By Jonburge in forum Google TVReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2010, 12:20 PM
- By Shotty in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2010, 01:15 PM