- 2 Posts
Need help unrooting!
Hi, so today, I just traded my iphone 4s for a used Galaxy s3. Whenever i turn on the galaxy s3, it shows Cyanogen mod. I want to remove this. I've heard that this is rooting but I just want to go back to original factory reset device. I'm new to android so anyone that would help out?
I've tried a lot of tutorials out there and it still doesnt work. Please tell me what I need to do this.
- 02-04-2013, 11:36 AM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Need help unrooting!
Make sure you have the same model [Guide UPDATED] How to Unroot your AT&T Galaxy S3 (Return To Stock I747UCDLK3 JellyBean )
- 02-06-2013, 03:02 AM #3
- By technick in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2011, 10:29 PM
- By stellaiman in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2011, 08:15 PM
- By stellaiman in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2011, 03:03 PM
- By krispy521 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2011, 10:34 AM
- By sitt123 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2010, 12:49 PM