Running apps not allowed when using rooted GS3
I use the First data Mobile Pay app to run credit cards for my business. Unfortunately after rooting the phone it will not run. a message pops up stating that it can not be used when rooted.
Is there any way I can run the app without un-rooting my phone??
Last edited by louie77; 03-01-2013 at 09:19 PM.
- 03-02-2013, 10:26 AM #3
- 03-02-2013, 10:45 AM #5
- By smooth4three in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 7Last Post: 03-30-2013, 04:31 AM
- By Visual360 in forum HTC FlyerReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2011, 12:31 AM
- By soccerfon711 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2011, 11:34 PM
- By ali.fazal in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2010, 10:01 AM
- By jdkluck in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:00 PM