How do I restore my phone to factory settings & unroot using Odin?

KellyGonzii

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Okay so my phone is in the download mode I already downloaded the things for Method 3: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...ck-bootloader-verizon-galaxy-s3-sch-i535.html on this page but now I have to do the Yellow Triangle thing here: [2013.03.21][ROOT] TriangleAway v2.90 - xda-developers The problem is that I have NO access to my phone, the only thing it lets me get on is just the "download" mode or the screen with the message to get help for a Verizon Wireless place...It doesn't let me open up any files or even get to the home screen, I literally can't even check the time because it just does those two things -_- I'm a noob at this so please explain it in the easiest way possible :eek: I should have never tried to install a ROM on it & I've learned my lesson & I'll never do it ever again. This is on a Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S3(white) running on 4.0.4.I successfully rooted it but I think I didn't unlock the bootloader with EZ-Unlock, I do have the app though just forgot...Now it's too late, I have NO access, so is there any way I can fix this & return it back to the stock ROM it was running on, by using a computer? The one I tried installing was from "Rom Manager" & it was "CM10" If not then I no longer have access to my phone & once my mom finds out I'm dead. If anyone knows please tell me, it's urgent! :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1