1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default i747 stuck in cyanogin 10 boot

Hi, kind of a newbie here , Help was going for a new rom forgot to dump or empty phone before started, Now it is stuck in cyanogen boot just keeps going around .don't go into recovery holding buttons . Any suggestions. Thank you.

Default Re: i747 stuck in cyanogin 10 boot

Do a battery pull and try getting into Recovery mode. After that, wipe data, factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache under advanced.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

still no recovery mode . It will turn off and on. Bought a download dongle off of ebay for s3 ...think that might help?

If it can get you into download mode, you'll be able to reflash stock ROM.

My phones been rooted for a long time now without doing anything with it. I flashed the Hellfire rom and it worked great until I went to send a snapchat and it rebooted the phone. Eventually, it didn`t even boot back up at all and was stuck on the Hellfire Bootup. Afterwards, the phone would not even enter recovery or download mode. Attempt fixes like pulling the battery, plugging it in and reinserting the battery helped at least get the phone into Recovery where i tried to flash Jellybam, which did flash, but still was stuck on the Jellybam bootup.

I really need a fix for this. I`ve been dicking around with my phone for quite some time now trying to get it to work. Im using a Galaxy s3 i747 model from rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by mcclean94 View Post
    My phones been rooted for a long time now without doing anything with it. I flashed the Hellfire rom and it worked great until I went to send a snapchat and it rebooted the phone. Eventually, it didn`t even boot back up at all and was stuck on the Hellfire Bootup. Afterwards, the phone would not even enter recovery or download mode. Attempt fixes like pulling the battery, plugging it in and reinserting the battery helped at least get the phone into Recovery where i tried to flash Jellybam, which did flash, but still was stuck on the Jellybam bootup.

I really need a fix for this. I`ve been dicking around with my phone for quite some time now trying to get it to work. Im using a Galaxy s3 i747 model from rogers.
    try to odin back to stock