OTA update and my binarybcounter question help please!!!
Hey I have another question. Do I need to clear my binary counter in order to get an ota update? Right now its at "1" and also just to confirm you can't get an ota update with root right? I tried getting and ota update with a temporary unroot but I guess it still recognized I was rooted or something else went wrong. What are all the things you need to get an ota update? Thanx!
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-16-2013, 02:37 PM #2
- By still1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:58 AM
- By BigFoot48 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 8Last Post: 08-18-2013, 02:41 AM
- By krissey in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 08-17-2013, 12:52 PM
- By BigFoot48 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2013, 07:12 PM
- By juergen99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2013, 02:22 PM