Help! Quick Question! at&t apps neccesary for ota update?
Hey guys I just have a quick question. When I rooted I unistalled at&t bloatware and now after a factory reset it still isnt back. I have a stock rom and a stock recovery but the update fails at 25%. Do I need to have the bloatware to ota update because you needed to have it in order to ota the old galaxy s2. Also can I install the stock rom with a stock recovery? I think I can get the bloatware back that way. I am also unrooted. I just want to go back to all stock! Also will installing a stock rom trip the binary counter? Thanks so much and please reply asap.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-17-2013, 12:27 PM #2
Re: Help! Quick Question! at&t apps neccesary for ota update?
Yes. In order to take an ota, your rom must be completely stock, including the carrier branded apps.
Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app
- 08-18-2013, 11:57 AM #5
- By Stalemate 1 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:57 PM
- By mikemike162012 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-21-2013, 12:13 AM
- By weylen92 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 08-20-2013, 03:11 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2013, 10:33 AM
- By astoncheah in forum Android App InventorReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2013, 03:34 AM