- 1 Posts
ODIN3 FAILED All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
So basically i went into Download Mode, USB Debugging Enabled it was a ***** to get the computer to recognize it but once it did, and everything was working i got this
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> recovery.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> Can't open the serial(COM) port.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
Following this tut:
How to Root The AT&T Galaxy S3 (From The Sprint Forums)
i have a Galaxy s3 AT&T but unlocked and using it with T-Mobile
First time rooting, please be gentle
Last edited by WastedPenguinz; 08-26-2013 at 04:59 PM.
- 08-26-2013, 06:55 PM #2
- 7,919 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: ODIN3 FAILED All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By hcristobal89 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 08:07 PM
- By zztfox in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-04-2013, 09:30 PM
- By mccornwall in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2013, 02:04 PM
- By androidgirl19 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 11:22 AM
- By tannerrblake in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 03:51 PM