- 12 Posts
att galaxy s3 rooting help pleaseee
Ok can someone please give me the easiest most simple way to roor my galazy s3 on windows computer. Im not sure which root is best. Everytime i search it takes me to casual root and i was told its not the best. So please give me a link to a good root! Thanks everyone who helps!
- 09-14-2013, 03:14 PM #2
- 09-17-2013, 07:49 AM #3
- 198 Posts
Re: att galaxy s3 rooting help pleaseee
Casual Root works just fine. It's one of, if not the most simple way to root. Every rooting method does essentially the same thing: give you super user root access. Some even flash a recovery for you, but that can be done in a free app. Go ahead and use casual, and flash CWM in the app ROM Manager, or TWRP in GooManager. Make sure you have the Samsung USB drivers installed before starting though.
Posted via Android Central App
- By mjolsen74 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 29Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:07 PM
- By jdub1981 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 09-13-2013, 05:14 PM
- By DamnYankee01 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 09:33 AM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:52 PM
- By Vaughn Goy in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2013, 10:13 PM