At&t 4g lte =4g
On Wed., my 4G LTE icon changed to 4G. There has been a noticable drop in down/up speeds, too. I've been running ParanoidKangdroid 4.2.2 for about six months, with no problems. I don't know if this is an AT&T issue, or a rom issue. Anyone else experience this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
P.S. I live in Sarasota, Fl., and we have been getting 4G LTE here, for about a year.Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
- 12-06-2013, 08:28 AM #2
Re: At&t 4g lte =4g
It may be a ROM issue. If it were me, I would Nanroid, flash a different ROM and see if there is a difference.
- 12-06-2013, 08:47 AM #4
- Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
- 12-06-2013, 02:27 PM #6
- 12-08-2013, 08:30 AM #8
- By gravatos in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 14Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:22 PM
- By neil154 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 12:54 PM
- By wmscottmc in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:25 PM
- By pcguys in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 06:49 PM
- By JasonJW12 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 04:59 PM