- 1 Posts
Stock ATT Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Root Help Needed
I had a S3 before with 4.1.2 with root, all worked well and dandy, but the power button had a manufacturer defect and needed to be replaced, I got a warranty replacement, but said replacement came with Android 4.3, and I have came to a big road block in my quest to root it. I have looked at using CF-auto root etc. I guess I just wanted someones advice on how I should go about rooting this phone. I really miss my root haha. Thanks in Advance.
- By digitalfreaknyc in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 05:16 AM
- By Snooshie in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2014, 09:23 PM
- By Bizzare in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2014, 08:17 AM
- By quest7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 10:15 PM
- By FloamAJ in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:23 PM