- 1 Posts
Returning to stock (4.1.2) from custom ROM - won't get OTA update
Ok, so I followed the sticky guide for returning to stock. I was using CM 10.2 or whatever it was. I flashed the stock firmware using Odin and got it all back to stock and it works fine, other than the OTA update. When I did an OTA check it said I have the newest firmware and Kies says the same thing. Is there any way to update the phone further? I want to sell it but I don't want someone else to have to figure this out. Thank you.
- 02-15-2014, 08:54 PM #2
- 02-17-2014, 01:14 AM #3
Re: Returning to stock (4.1.2) from custom ROM - won't get OTA update
Are you sure you flashed the right stock package? I did this same thing to get the ota update and it worked fine. Make sure you follow the guide for returning to stock on xda-developers.
Also, are you sure you want to burden the new owner with 4.3? I've had nothing but problems with bluetooth on 4.3. Been through three S3s and can't get Bluetooth to work.
Posted via Android Central App
- By svdroidguy in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: Today, 04:38 AM
- By kwitel in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 13Last Post: 02-20-2014, 11:49 AM
- By Sam12Ash in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 02-15-2014, 09:48 PM
- By lizdance40 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 09:01 PM
- By tdavidson in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2014, 07:15 PM