- 03-07-2014, 12:52 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 stuck SAFE MODE
I picked this up from another forum....just turn power off. Then push power button and volume 'up' button at the same time, until the phone starts up again.
Safe mode is gone, and all your apps are back (at least this worked for me....hope it does for you, too).
- By jimbobridden in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 10Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:30 PM
- By Kevin O'Quinn in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 02-23-2014, 05:56 PM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 32Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:46 AM
- By Kevin O'Quinn in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:41 PM
- By qjhaji in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 08:03 AM