- 2 Posts
please help. i have S3 galaxy. after i re-format my cellphone, my sim its not working and something appearing upon opening/ using my cell phone. its appearing " THE PROCESS COM.ANDROID.PHONE HAS STOPPED. i already tried to open the setting and restart gain but still the error is appearing, please help me.
- 02-22-2014, 09:55 AM #2
Re: S3 help
Have you tried rebooting into recovery, and cleared the cache? Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Puddin454420 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 08:00 PM
- By Illustrator Joe in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 02-22-2014, 01:53 PM
- By androidbrother16 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 11:22 PM
- By Melissa Smiley in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2014, 11:03 PM
- By Anthony Miles1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:09 PM