ringtone wipe out
How can i keep ringtones that have been attached to some contacts, when i upgrade a rom and do a cache wipe? I have to re-attach them every time. Maybe there's an app out there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
- 02-24-2014, 07:19 PM #2
Re: ringtone wipe out
When you upgrade a ROM and wipe the phone, it deletes all user data.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By Kevin O'Quinn in forum PoliticsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-05-2014, 05:44 AM
- By erwaso in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 14Last Post: 03-04-2014, 02:39 PM
- By oilhammer in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:53 AM
- By nscombatant in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2014, 08:43 PM
- By CursedChico in forum Other Huawei Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 04:16 PM