- 1 Posts
Stuck in Bootloop after failed update
Phone died during a Cyanogen software update last night, apparently getting my Galaxy S3 stuck in a bootloop. After consulting CM's website, I attempted to use Heimdall on Mac to flash a CM ROM. Terminal window will say successful, but there is no "blue loading bar" as said on the CM website. I'm able to get into Download and Recovery modes, but I was stupid and didn't fully understand what creating a recovery means.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- By Jeepwx03 in forum International CarriersReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 08:56 AM
- By djfox055 in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:20 AM
- By thereck12 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 01:43 PM
- By nullsteph in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 02-25-2014, 10:19 AM
- By Bobbyjones686 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:09 PM