What do you think the full retail will be???

klee0032

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I really want this phone. I but I know I won't be able to get an upgrade till some time next year on ATT. So I know I will have to come out of pocket for this device. I was wondering what do you think the full retail price for this phone will be. I was thinking along the lines of like $549 plus tax. If you have any info please let me know.

klee0032

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
If it's $699 I might just have to wait a bit. I am going to sell my note if I could get $300 for it I could pull it off maybe.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking $599. If it is $549 I would be pretty happy! I too will be buying the ATT version with no commitment pricing.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
If it's $699 I might just have to wait a bit. I am going to sell my note if I could get $300 for it I could pull it off maybe.

You can get more than that for your GNote. I had a winning bid of $480 for my international on ebay a few weeks ago. The buyer was on t mobile and thought he could use it since it was unlocked ( Full HSPA+) so I was easy and let him cancel the transaction. ICS came out a few days later lol!

lsutigers03

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone done a preorder with AT&T where you paid the no commitment price? I've never preordered so I was just wondering how it works.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Tonight my Corp ATT store told me it was $549.99 off contract. Tomorrow you can preorder the device at any Corp store. BB is already taking them as well.

klee0032

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
OK I talked to a rep for ATT and they said that the retail would be $650 and that you could not pre order unless you are upgrading, adding a line, or getting new service. Now my question is this. What if I pay the ETF for my line I am currently on which is $245 and just add another line to my account for $199 before I pay the ETF. I'm not attached to my number so I think it would be a good idea.

I live in Houston so with tax outright I would pay $703 and some change.

If I did the add another line and cancel my current line it's $216 (199 plus tax) + 245 for the ETF which comes out to be 461 plus lets say my last cell phone bill from my current account makes it around $564 worst case.

I don't know why but that sounds like a win to me if I go that route. Really can it be that easy? Only thing I need to make sure of is if the phone is going to be $199 with a two year contract. What do you guys think?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
OK I talked to a rep for ATT and they said that the retail would be $650 and that you could not pre order unless you are upgrading, adding a line, or getting new service. Now my question is this. What if I pay the ETF for my line I am currently on which is $245 and just add another line to my account for $199 before I pay the ETF. I'm not attached to my number so I think it would be a good idea.

I live in Houston so with tax outright I would pay $703 and some change.

If I did the add another line and cancel my current line it's $216 (199 plus tax) + 245 for the ETF which comes out to be 461 plus lets say my last cell phone bill from my current account makes it around $564 worst case.

I don't know why but that sounds like a win to me if I go that route. Really can it be that easy? Only thing I need to make sure of is if the phone is going to be $199 with a two year contract. What do you guys think?

You could do that. But I was told tonight and from what I saw it was $549.99.

Newtoandroid99

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Tonight my Corp ATT store told me it was $549.99 off contract. Tomorrow you can preorder the device at any Corp store. BB is already taking them as well.

Did they say anything about online? I have done that before ad normally you get the phone 1-2 days before the stores. I was hoping to just do that.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
You can preorder off of the web site too as far as I would guess. But no I did not ask that question. I can in the AM. I plan on using my new line to get it under contract anyways.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I am sorry but I can't see it being $549. They want to discourage people from buying at no commitment because they make their $$$ on the service agreement. When the Note came out I want to say it was around $649 and just recently dropped to $599.

The Original GSII on AT&T has considerably dropped since it was released. I can see AT&T doing $599 or $649, maybe even $699.

Hopefully its $549 which puts it on par with the One X.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781