June 21 confirmed

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
How soon did it change from In Progress to listing FedEx?

Sorry, I was just answering the question of ups/usps/fedex.

That was not the status of the order. Just says somewhere on the page, when it ships-it ships fedex.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
The email just says that a confirmation email with the tracking number will be sent when the SG3 is shipped. No mention of a carrier although my wife's i4s came via FedEx with no signature required.

Mac.World

ΣΛΤ ΜΣ
May 3, 2012
Visit site
Here is what you get from AT&T and should answer the above questions. And i was one of the first pre orders to get into the system with at&t premire and it lsts delivery to my door on or before 21 June,barring any delays. (They mean Apple.) and it is listed a first come, first served pre orders.

Samsung Galaxy S(R) III (Marble White)
Name: Xxxxx Xxxxx
Last Updated: Jun 7, 2012
Shipping Carrier: Unless you are an employee of UPS, USPS or DHL, your shipment should ship via FedEx.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine at 7PM CST on June 6th in a company store where I was told that, as of that hour, I was the first GS3 pre-order. It would definitely seem to be FCFS in fulfillment order because my status is still showing "In Progress". This is the first time that I am having a pre-order shipped to the store instead of my home.

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Well no one will get their G3 if Apple gets their Restraining order that they filing today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

Mac.World

ΣΛΤ ΜΣ
May 3, 2012
Visit site
Just Pre-ordered my GS3!

Just a quick question.....are there any cheap 16gig SD cards that I can buy at stores?

If you need to get your hands on ne quickly, Best Buy has been having pretty good deals lately. A month back, I got my 32gb micro card, with sd adapter for $29.

Otherwise, order from a site like Newegg.com or Amazon.

BcSirstaroth

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
If you need to get your hands on ne quickly, Best Buy has been having pretty good deals lately. A month back, I got my 32gb micro card, with sd adapter for $29.

Otherwise, order from a site like Newegg.com or Amazon.

Ok thank you. Never used Newegg.com before, I'll have to check it out. Does it matter what class of SD card I get?

jefferson9

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Just pre ordered mine over the phone. They said I should receive it in 3-5 days.

Should i expect to receive it by the 11-13th??

Last edited:

Mac.World

ΣΛΤ ΜΣ
May 3, 2012
Visit site
Just pre ordered mine over the phone. They said I should receive it in 3-5 days.

Should i expect to receive it by the 11-13th??

That would be nice, but considering there is the big Samsung S3 event in NYC on the 20th, i think the earliest any of us will see our pre-orders is on the 19th. I placed my order direct thru AT&T almost as soon as the website went live and the only thing AT&T could say is delivery "by" 21 June. I doubt BB or anyone else can ship any earlier than Samsung tells them to.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
See the thread in the general SGSIII area about microSD cards. Bought a 64 gb class 10 for $60 on Amazon.

Chdwil

May 9, 2012
Visit site
See the thread in the general SGSIII area about microSD cards. Bought a 64 gb class 10 for $60 on Amazon.

Seems to be a lot of confusion if it is a class 10 or not. Reviewer says it's a class 6.

I just got a Sandisk ultra high speed class 10 for $68.