I am so sick of Apples whining and lawsuits!

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
If the restraining order goes thru we are SOL. This is why I went to Android!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

mcbaes72

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Same here. From what I read, they've sued and counter-sued each other in the past. Samsung believes that there's no problems with the S3 that Apple can complain about...well, except being released before the IP5. This is why I'm an android user.

S3 would be in my future, but unsure if I'll keep or sell my SR...probably keep it as a back up.

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
APPLE'S restraining order will be filed today or tomorrow.

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
The reason that I am so upset with Apple is that I have pre-ordered my G3 and this would mess up everything.

3rdpig

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Apple may very well get a taste of their own medicine, the next iPhone and iPad will probably have LTE connectivity, and Apple's LTE patent portfolio is empty. The big players in the LTE patent field are Qualcomm and...you probably guessed it, Samsung. Pissing Sammy off right now may not be a good strategy for Apple. I for one, hope Samsung falls on them like an old building.

hehfahq

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
This is what Samsung and HTC need to do in order to avoid these restraining orders:
Ship the devices to the U.S. with NO INSTALLED OS. Ship hardware only. Then install device software after passing through customs.

Chdwil

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Apple may very well get a taste of their own medicine, the next iPhone and iPad will probably have LTE connectivity, and Apple's LTE patent portfolio is empty. The big players in the LTE patent field are Qualcomm and...you probably guessed it, Samsung. Pissing Sammy off right now may not be a good strategy for Apple. I for one, hope Samsung falls on them like an old building.

New iPad has been out for months with LTE.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
APPLE'S restraining order will be filed today or tomorrow.

They will formally request the order? Have not seen any new info since the story broke Wednesday.
Or do you mean the judge will official grant Apples request? There was suppossed to be a hearing today on thw Nexus and Apple wanted to include the sGSIII.

Have not seen anything suggesting a decision has been made.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

NoOneHereYet

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
One must remember that Apples objective is to sell as many devices as they can, If they can not do it through positive advertising they will draw peoples attention with negative actions just like a child. Frivolous law suites and injunctions etc... make those who do not research and understand what's happening believe what they are saying. That in turn keeps people buying their products which win or loose the law suite serves its purpose. In the world of marketing there is no bad attention or advertising.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo