I just need my phone!

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I have the screen protector and TPU case until Seidio gets their Suface combo out. I even have a 64GB Sandisk on the way! This week is going by too slow!

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
1 week from today is my prediction, for those who pre-ordered

You are probably right... sigh...At least they did not change the design from the International models so we could have accessories in hand as opposed to have to wait for the US models to get accessories!

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
You are probably right... sigh...At least they did not change the design from the International models so we could have accessories in hand as opposed to have to wait for the US models to get accessories!

I had to wait a week and a half before I even used my skyrocket. Nothing in store day 1, my amazon ordered case didn't fit right. I need to go ahead and order one of those cheap cases myself.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I had to wait a week and a half before I even used my skyrocket. Nothing in store day 1, my amazon ordered case didn't fit right. I need to go ahead and order one of those cheap cases myself.

I remember that as I got the skyrocket on launch day as well. I was afraid to take it out of the house. I remember buying a screen protector from the sprint store since I did not want the moshe anti glare screen protector from ATT.

Amazon has quite a few cases in stock for the SGSIII.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
According to the automated order confirmation, the device is on back-order. According to the CSR, the 3 to 5 business day shipping window only applies if the phone is already released. The on or before June 21st availability date is still good. I got the impression that it would be before. I too just want my phone.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Same here.

Class 10 64gb sd waiting here. Got one from amazon for 60 bucks.
Screen protector here already.
Being picky about a case.

kjnangre

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
If you ordered from AT&T, your phone is shipping on Monday. Most people will get it Wednesday, unless you're really close to the warehouse in which case maybe Tuesday. It's springtime, relax and and enjoy the nice weather!! If you ordered from Verizon, buy yourself an enjoyable book, it's gonna be a bit longer.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
It is summer time in Texas and too HOT! to relax... I want my phone lol! Luckily, I think (hope) mine will ship from Fort Worth where ATT has a large distribution center! Come on Tuesday!!!...as I will be out of town on Wednesday...I thought what is the big deal wating a few days since I have my Galaxy Note but as it get closer I am pretty eager to get my hands on the SGSIII!

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Bad? No. Will it help you get the phone faster? Doubtful :)

AT&T will send you an email when they ship it!

True, it will not ship faster. I am also looking for a change in status though.
Like, instead of "backordered", it says "ready for shipping".
Anyway, I don't trust them to be on the spot with the email.

They sent me the email about the preorders, 2 days after I already ordered!

Newtoandroid99

May 13, 2012
Visit site
True, it will not ship faster. I am also looking for a change in status though.
Like, instead of "backordered", it says "ready for shipping".
Anyway, I don't trust them to be on the spot with the email.

They sent me the email about the preorders, 2 days after I already ordered!

They never sent me a email abut pre orders after I signed up for them, I pre ordered Anyway of course. Hopefully living near Atlanta and the worlds busiest airport will pay off and get me my sg3 sooner.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Called my ATT store today to see if they had a demo or when they will get them. They said no demo units yet. They have no idea when they will get them but once they come in they will put them out.

Anyone seen a demo unit or heard when they might be out?

kjnangre

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Called my ATT store today to see if they had a demo or when they will get them. They said no demo units yet. They have no idea when they will get them but once they come in they will put them out.

Anyone seen a demo unit or heard when they might be out?

There is no official word yet. We will get the official word during the launch event in NYC on June 20th.

Unofficially, it is almost certain that the phones will be available in store the very next day (21st).

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
If you ordered from AT&T, your phone is shipping on Monday. Most people will get it Wednesday, unless you're really close to the warehouse in which case maybe Tuesday. It's springtime, relax and and enjoy the nice weather!! If you ordered from Verizon, buy yourself an enjoyable book, it's gonna be a bit longer.

Question...where did the June 18th shipping date come from?

bobbyd84

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
My original email confirmation from when i ordered in the wee hours of the morning on the 6th said that it would ship on the 18th. Probably based on that plus the date of the launch event on the 20th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv