Has anybody seen the 'red' GS3 for AT&T?

saintforlife

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody seen this in person or have seen pics of the real one? Is it available for pre-ordering? Also red seems to be like the color that people will absolutely love or hate with nothing in between. What do you guys think?

kjnangre

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I think there are going to be a lot of S3's out there, so red might be a nice way of standing out from the crowd. But I would have to see it first ;)

Mac.World

ΣΛΤ ΜΣ
May 3, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody seen this in person or have seen pics of the real one? Is it available for pre-ordering? Also red seems to be like the color that people will absolutely love or hate with nothing in between. What do you guys think?

No and no. Supposedly will be available for order from att in July. If I were a betting man, they will be in att stores July 4th.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm holding out for the red one myself. My next upgrade is July 2nd so I hope it comes out shortly thereafter. Meanwhile I'll just keep rockin' my 4S...

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
No and no. Supposedly will be available for order from att in July. If I were a betting man, they will be in att stores July 4th.

July 4th would be awesome, but do you think instead they will wait 30+ days after the initial release so they don't have a bunch of returns to contend with due to people wanting red instead? I really hate when they don't release them all at the same time!

Chdwil

May 9, 2012
Visit site
If it were available in July and it looks good, I would return the blue. Although I really like the blue, IMHO it is much better than the white.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I worry about with a red phone is then you are a little bit more limited to what cases and wallpapers looks good with it as opposed to white or even the blue. I had that trouble with the cyan Lumia 900. It was a beautiful phone but not very many of the color schemes for the home page or cases matched it nicely. Of course, maybe I'm just trying to justify buying the white one because I don't want to wait!

Eileen89

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm holding out for the red one myself. My next upgrade is July 2nd so I hope it comes out shortly thereafter. Meanwhile I'll just keep rockin' my 4S...

I'm trying to hold off too till I see what the Red one looks like in person, even though I really like the looks of the Blue one already.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL