Happy Ship Day everyone!! :)

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
looking at my order detail "SHIPMENT STATUS: BackOrdered" doesn't look like its going to ship today for me, I am getting blue so maybe it says differently with white.

mine has said pending shipment and backordered since the 10th when i ordered it!
we should be fine for them to be shipped today, otherwise they risk pissing alot of people off who preordered when people are walking out of the store with one before we get ours!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
They are not in store yet that I know of.

I just got done talking to an ATT rep from 611 and they checked my order...They said in teh notes that it will not ship until the 21st and customers will get them on the 25th. Of course I take this with a grain of salt...They could be wrong but that is what they told me anyways. I thought I would share with the rest of you.

Lets hope its incorrect!

casper5090

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
hmm, the micro sim card says pending shipment, not sure if it said that before. The thumbnail on naviwilliams shows that part not there, so maybe some movement or just hopping. I ordered my as soon as pre-orders opened prob finished no later than 12:30am that night.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site

I just got done talking to an ATT rep from 611 and they checked my order...They said in teh notes that it will not ship until the 21st and customers will get them on the 25th. Of course I take this with a grain of salt...They could be wrong but that is what they told me anyways. I thought I would share with the rest of you.

Lets hope its incorrect!

i think at&t needs to get on the same page cause i just called and they said phone will be delivered on the 21st no ifs, ands or buts.

GThay

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site

Lets hope its incorrect!

Unfortunately this may be the correct information... I was told the same thing and shortly followed by finding this information: Samsung Galaxy S3 release: U.S. carriers about to ship the S3 | Northern Voices Online: NVO News Blog

It seems like the 21st is going to be the day they start shipments. I hope it's all wrong though lol

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately this may be the correct information... I was told the same thing and shortly followed by finding this information: Samsung Galaxy S3 release: U.S. carriers about to ship the S3 | Northern Voices Online: NVO News Blog

It seems like the 21st is going to be the day they start shipments. I hope it's all wrong though lol

Yup thats what I was told. Shipments will leave the warehouse on the 21st and customers will get their device's by the 25th at the latest. I still hope they are wrong. But with how it looks its to hard to tell!

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm still standing behind the idea that people who ordered their phone within the first batch of preorders could see shipment by tonight. People who ordered after the initial stock ran out may not see shipment until the 21st. Not all preorders will ship the same day. When I preorderd on day one, my shipping estimate was the 18th. I preordered again on day two and my pre order estimate was the 21st. I also have a preorder at best buy that I placed last wednesday and they anticipate having a phone in store for me on the 21st. We shall see but I think early orders could potentially ship by tonight.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I just saw a screen shot on xda from someone of UPS shipment showing shipped today from Fort Worth, Texas and scheduled for delivery on Wednesday, June 20.

It appears they are shipping at least some orders today!

Reactions: cgardnervt

GThay

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I just saw a screen shot on xda from someone of UPS shipment showing shipped today from Fort Worth, Texas and scheduled for delivery on Wednesday, June 20.

It appears they are shipping at least some orders today!

ATT Galaxy S3 Release Date/Info - Page 81 - xda-developers It continues on page 81 to have been a mistake and misinformation. He was told that it would still ship today... but we all know how that is, everyone is told different things. :p

kjnangre

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
LOL, that's a screenshot of a random UPS page that doesn't say anything about AT&T or S3... Planoman, I know you're just re-posting it. Deep breaths folks, it's a busy day over at AT&T, they may not update the website until late tonight. Clearly every AT&T phone rep has a different story, so I wouldn't worry too much about that

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Just talked to an ATT rep on phone that said mine was pending shipment. Can't sign in for some reason to check for myself. She could have been confused and looking at the micro sim pending shipment, that we have seen since we ordered.
I got my confirmation notice at 12:05 am on the 6th, so I'll assume I get mine shipped today, if any do.

Now this old iPhone is almost dead. No charger until I get home.
At least I get my Skyrocket back tomorrow!!!

timberga

May 19, 2010
Visit site
looking at my order detail "SHIPMENT STATUS: BackOrdered" doesn't look like its going to ship today for me, I am getting blue so maybe it says differently with white.

Guys, I wouldn't worry too much about the "backordered" status.....my iphone 4 and iphone 4s both said this and I got them on and slightly before the launch day!

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Guys, I wouldn't worry too much about the "backordered" status.....my iphone 4 and iphone 4s both said this and I got them on and slightly before the launch day!

I also wouldn't worry about the backorder status. I use to work in order processing for a large infomercial company and every order that wasn't shipping the day it was purchased or "Preordered" would go on backorder. Reason being, If att does a preauthorization of the funds on your credit card and don't ship you a product, they'd be in hot water. If they list it as back ordered, they can hold the funds on your card for x amount of days prior to shippment. So orders on "backorder" are just listed as such since the full amount of the purchased was preauthed and items should ship on the day it was specified in the confirmation email. I'm not sure if it's a law or not but I believe att has a responsibility to notify you if that date won't be met. If you don't see an email stating that the 18th is no longer the case for shippment, you should expect it to ship today.

artofdesign

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
For those whom preordered right away, majority will see:
Shipping 19th/20th.
Arriving 20th/21rst.
Mark my prediction.

Forget what the reps and such say. Like every other release they are guessing or told incorrect things. How do I know? I worked Att customer service for 3 years and still work for the company. I've personally ordered new devices this way since the iPhone 3G and a new device every 6-9 months since. So I've been on the customer service side and the anxious buyer side of this thing.

Please relax and post actual screen shots when you get a shipping email. Until then uneducated guesses help nobody.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
LOL, that's a screenshot of a random UPS page that doesn't say anything about AT&T or S3... Planoman, I know you're just re-posting it. Deep breaths folks, it's a busy day over at AT&T, they may not update the website until late tonight. Clearly every AT&T phone rep has a different story, so I wouldn't worry too much about that

Do you expect it to say it is from Att? It shipped this morning from fort worth and weighs 1 pound. I know they ship from fort worth so it could be legit or fake. I did not see a posting saying it was fake, I will re look. Anyone else know if any shipment notifications.

atlbuc

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Do you expect it to say it is from Att? It shipped this morning from fort worth and weighs 1 pound. I know they ship from fort worth so it could be legit or fake. I did not see a posting saying it was fake, I will re look. Anyone else know if any shipment notifications.

He has already retracted his statement.

"Well...I'm an ass...I called att because my case doesn't show up as shipped...they gave me my ups tracking number...its the one I received and I posted...sorry guys. They did tell me my phone is shipping today though. All pre orders will ship today and tracking numbers will be generated within the next few hours".

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
He has already retracted his statement.

"Well...I'm an ass...I called att because my case doesn't show up as shipped...they gave me my ups tracking number...its the one I received and I posted...sorry guys. They did tell me my phone is shipping today though. All pre orders will ship today and tracking numbers will be generated within the next few hours".

I just saw that. Man what an ass...LOL! Just kidding. Sorry I reposted that. The wait for an official shipment notification continues...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol