Happy Ship Day everyone!! :)

jjb70

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Mine just switched to "Pending Shipment" :)
EDIT: CRAP! Depends how you log in. I don't think anything's actually changed. Feel like a kid looking at the chimney on Christmas Eve. Get back to work!!!

kjnangre

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Do you expect it to say it is from Att? It shipped this morning from fort worth and weighs 1 pound. I know they ship from fort worth so it could be legit or fake. I did not see a posting saying it was fake, I will re look. Anyone else know if any shipment notifications.

I'm just saying that screenshot of the AT&T order status page showing a tracking number, or a screenshot of an email from AT&T saying "Your S3 has shipped" would be a little more convincing.

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
From what I understand, we'll all receive confirmation emails when our phone is shipped. Let's just hope we get those in the next day or two.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Even if it has shipped it wont show until tonight when UPS picks it up. I think we all need a little bit of sunshine don't you all think?

Including my self! :)

Last edited:

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm just saying that screenshot of the AT&T order status page showing a tracking number, or a screenshot of an email from AT&T saying "Your S3 has shipped" would be a little more convincing.

I thought he said he got the tracking number from the att Rep because the system was not updated. I agree with you a screen shot of the status page would be most convincing.

Last edited:

kev2126

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Just to add to the "When will mine ship?" hysteria... I placed my order on Day 1 in the afternoon and I was just told by Premier customer service that my phone will most likely ship today and that I should definitely receive no later than the 21st! :D

kev2126

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
She also mentioned that the orders are first come first serve and that day 1 orders will be shipped before day 2, etc...

Last edited:

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I called AT&T and was told that there was still no definite release date but she "felt" that pre-orders would be shipped on June 21st for arrival by June 27th at the latest.

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Isn't the release date the 21st? If they have the pre-order customers get their phones after the store does, that's garbage. My screen said it would ship on the 18th when I did my pre-order on the first day when pre-orders were available.

kjnangre

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Isn't the release date the 21st? If they have the pre-order customers get their phones after the store does, that's garbage. My screen said it would ship on the 18th when I did my pre-order on the first day when pre-orders were available.

Don't worry, every AT&T rep says a different thing, it's about as useful as as asking a magic 8 ball. Pre-orders should start shipping today.

21st is the unofficial release date, yes. Indeed, if phones are in store before the pre-orders ship then people will just cancel their pre-orders. Most likely AT&T will want to avoid that.

kev2126

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I've attached a copy of the email I received from AT&T when I did my pre-order on the 6th. It clearly states "on or before 06/21/2012. The people I talked to at Premier seemed confident in that date as well.

-Kevin

Mwinn

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I called two AT&T stores Both told me something. S3 will be in stores Sunday the 24th. If you pre ordered should receive this Thusdsy or Friday

Mwinn

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Called two different att stores. Both told me the same thing. S3 will be in stores on June 24th which is a Sunday. Pre-Orders should arrive in mail this Thursday or Friday.

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I've attached a copy of the email I received from AT&T when I did my pre-order on the 6th. It clearly states "on or before 06/21/2012. The people I talked to at Premier seemed confident in that date as well.

-Kevin

Ditto, they told me 21st is the delivery date

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Man, these people are clueless!! I would ASSume that my status would have changed by 6pm, but no. Nobody in the Sprint threads has heard anything either.
Thinking Samsung has not been able to deliver. NBD, but wish ATT would get a clue. Lady on phone told me my order was pending shipment.
EHHH, wrong. Try again!

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Was just told by a seemingly well informed AT&T rep that they should be for sale in-store on Thursday, but that the demo model wouldn't be ready to go until Saturday.

Think I might wait to demo it and then go ahead and pick one up on the one year contract price of $450. That way I can turn around and flip it for $350 in time for the GSIV :D

Mwinn

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Also with the high demand for the s3 samsung might directly ship to customer bypassing att warehouse and use pre-order shipping info. Just a guess. This maybe why the att shipping info is lacking or lagging.

Last edited:

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Man, these people are clueless!! I would ASSume that my status would have changed by 6pm, but no. Nobody in the Sprint threads has heard anything either.
Thinking Samsung has not been able to deliver. NBD, but wish ATT would get a clue. Lady on phone told me my order was pending shipment.
EHHH, wrong. Try again!

If it's seconds day air, it wouldn't ship until tomorrow anyway for the 21st delivery date.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
If it's seconds day air, it wouldn't ship until tomorrow anyway for the 21st delivery date.

On or BEFORE ship date. I would like to get mine before people walking into the store. THATs why I ordered mine at 12:01 am on the 6th.

They said ship on the 18th anyway. I would be OK waiting a day, but you say ships on the 18th and it doesn't, how am I supposed to trust it ships tomorrow?