Happy Ship Day everyone!! :)

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Holy crap people. Stop wasting your time and calling and asking, it is not going to get here any faster. I don't understand why the need to call, it is not going to release the phone any faster. ATT is going to ship it when they are going to ship it. Reps, stores, don't know , I am sure they have better things to do as well. Wait it out and I am sure your phone will get here when it gets here.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Like I said in another thread. I feel badly for the At&t reps because I think they are not getting the info from their company but they want to give answers to customers so they say something that may or may not be accurate. I feel for them.

I think in their haste to get this phone out, the number of orders has overwhelmed At&t. I am certain that this will be an interesting product launch!

Just think, in a week we will all be on this forum sharing our experiences with the SGSIII!
Hang in there all!

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
So much to do...so little time...

Backup my BB9810 and synch with Outlook.
Download Google Sync
Get a gmail address
Pick up my GS3
Sign my contract extension
Visually inspect the GS3
Insert micro SD and SIM
Activate GS3
Test performance and function of GS3
Walk out of store with GS3

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Download Google Sync
Get a gmail address
Pick up my GS3
Visually inspect the GS3
Insert micro SD and SIM
Activate GS3

Sounds like you have a plan! Then activate face unlock and play with it and try to show your wife as she rolls her eyes (at least mine did) lol!

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
My wife stopped rolling her eyes years ago..she indulges my techno addition since there are a lot of things that are far worse for a spouse.

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Like I said in another thread. I feel badly for the At&t reps because I think they are not getting the info from their company but they want to give answers to customers so they say something that may or may not be accurate. I feel for them.

I think in their haste to get this phone out, the number of orders has overwhelmed At&t. I am certain that this will be an interesting product launch!

Just think, in a week we will all be on this forum sharing our experiences with the SGSIII!
Hang in there all!

Thanks for the reminder. I'm calling them now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Download Google Sync
Get a gmail address
Pick up my GS3
Visually inspect the GS3
Insert micro SD and SIM
Activate GS3

Visually inspect before signing a contract!

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

Hang in there all!

At least I get my Skyrocket back tomorrow! Using this old 3GS is making me even more impatient. You are right, I do not think ATT was quite ready.
I think I literally broke my ability to check my status.
Think I hit my check status throttling limit!

poopie35

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Can someone please educate me on the Samsung tec tiles, i know they cost around 15 bucks for a pack of 3 , i saw a vid where you can set alarms , but nothing to make me say i need these tabs, oh yeah they say they're rewritable, really don't know any info would help

BcSirstaroth

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
So I guess everyone can agree that no one got a notification/email stating that their phone got shipped today? I have searched the internet (maybe not hard enough) but I didn't find anyone stating that they got confirmation that their phone as been shipped.

kev2126

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I didn't. Then again I'm not that worried about it. I just hope to get it by the 21st because I have to travel and it's gonna bug me to no end if I'm gone and I've got a new toy at home that I can't play with! ;)

Last edited:

Mac.World

ΣΛΤ ΜΣ
May 3, 2012
Visit site
Can someone please educate me on the Samsung tec tiles, i know they cost around 15 bucks for a pack of 3 , i saw a vid where you can set alarms , but nothing to make me say i need these tabs, oh yeah they say they're rewritable, really don't know any info would help

Go to http://www.tagstand.com - NFc Task Launcher pack for $13.50

You can get six for the same price, plus this is the company that makes the Android app, "NFC Task Launcher" for programming these.

Basically, stick one in your car and all youhave to do is have the phone's NFC chip get within a few millimeters of the sticker and it will change your phones settings to whatever you want, i.e. turn on bletooth, start Pandora, turn volume up, turn off wifi... Whatever. Swipe your phone over it again when you get home and it changes back to your original settings or set up a home setting.

Going to a conference and want to exchange info with a client. Set up your nfc sticker with all your business card info and links to calendars, meetings and other nline business data.

Lots of possbilities.

highertechnology

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I just got an email from ATT that said my device will arrive on June 28th. BUT I just ordered mine this week so take that with a grain of salt.

The phone reps this week all stated June 21st on or before as everyone else is saying. They even got me to upgrade my shipping.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy