ATT Galaxy S3 in stores 06/26??

highertechnology

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Just called my local ATT store to discuss upgrades and options. The sales associate named Nick was very confident that the S3 will be in stores on the 26th of this month.

This is possible but does not correlate with what 611 told me on Saturday. The premier call center associate claimed if I ordered then, they would ship the device on Tuesday due to the fact I called after 3 central time.

Hopefully there are 2 situations here. Pre orders receive the device faster than brick and mortar.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
It could very well be in store on the 26th..We do not know for sure. Also if you did order it you should have gotten an email stating the status of your order. It will show as back ordered until they ship it from there warehouse.

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Just called my local ATT store to discuss upgrades and options. The sales associate named Nick was very confident that the S3 will be in stores on the 26th of this month.

This is possible but does not correlate with what 611 told me on Saturday. The premier call center associate claimed if I ordered then, they would ship the device on Tuesday due to the fact I called after 3 central time.

Hopefully there are 2 situations here. Pre orders receive the device faster than brick and mortar.

Info from AT&T store rep = less than credible.

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
In the "Happy Shipping Day" thread, most are saying it will be in stores this Sunday, and many that ordered early are expecting theirs to be shipped out today.

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Based on info given by various AT&T reps and reported here, the S3 will absolutely be in stores on the 21st. Or the 24th. Or the 26th. Or July 7th. etc, etc, etc! :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay