IMPORTANT AT&T SHIP Information!

iphonemilk

Banned
Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I had to Resurrect my account just to post this...

I'm an ATT Premier user btw...

So.. long story.. but i'll go ahead and give out the short version.

*IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF AN ORDER, the BEST WAY is the AUTOMATED PHONE LINE*

that is the most accurate, in all my experience of buying DAY 1 pre order's from ATT... their WEBSITE IS ALWAYS WRONG, the EMAIL is ALWAYS WRONG.. and the Rep's? Don't call them.. they are SOMETIMES wrong /Sometimes right.

But the phone status always appears to be correct for me.

Just recently for example, I called into 1 866 499 8008

Press #2

then Enter the order #

it told me that my Order HAS been processed and will ship shortly

the WEBSITE says that it's still processing.

i'm thinking also, what i've noticed with past devices? is that sometimes these things SHIP and we don't even know about it, there's usually a 24/48 hour delay to notifying us that it's even shipped!

ALSO, i've ordered Pre-orders through ATT before.. and sometimes they've never told me that it's shipped, and it's showed up at my door!... yes i know.. it's a bit "wtf".. but it happens.

Reactions: gerstud101

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
It gets here when it gets here. I have been guilty of checking online and calling. Trying to get better at being more patient.

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I called just to try it out and got the same "Your order has been processed and will be shipped shortly". They also got updated that if you ordered before 3PM on June 18th that your order would be received on or before the 21st. I'm going to assume that my order ships tomorrow and I have it on Thursday. If it works out that way, I'm going to feel like a jackass because I ordered online through Premier on the 15th. Ha.

Reactions: iphonemilk

iphonemilk

Banned
Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I called just to try it out and got the same "Your order has been processed and will be shipped shortly". They also got updated that if you ordered before 3PM on June 18th that your order would be received on or before the 21st. I'm going to assume that my order ships tomorrow and I have it on Thursday. If it works out that way, I'm going to feel like a jackass because I ordered online through Premier on the 15th. Ha.

I kinda have a small problem with mine even.. and i'm going to be beyond pissed if i don't get on the first shipment and they push me back a few weeks...

Basically my card got locked because i bought a few things online yesterday, so when ATT went to go RUN the card (yesterday) it failed. I fixed the card and called them back...

couple of important notes,

1. That tells me they were charging it.. and they ONLY charge it when it ships right?? (well they def charged my card last night)

2. The problem i'm having is that i ordered mine MUCH MUCH earlier.. and because it failed and they put it on hold, did they restart it when the ran the card a second time?

because when i go to my ATT order status online it says the order was created TODAY 5/19... so i was like wtf??? that better not think because of that computer date/glitch that i ordered it late.

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I called, and it says my item is on backorder. It doesn't give me anything the website doesn't tell me. My phone isn't coming any faster.

sburggsx

May 22, 2012
Visit site
I just tried this as well. Says items still on backorder. And this is for an order placed 6/6 at around 6pm. Something fishy is going on.

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
We will know that it is about to ship when our Credit Cards have the money taken out of our accounts. Until then, nothing will move. They get their money then ship.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci