Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Jerry Hildenbrand
  • 1 Post By Phil Nickinson
  • 1 Post By mpazevedo
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Android Central's review of the AT&T Galaxy S3


    Nobody does it quite like Phil does. Check out what he has to say about the phone you've been waiting a month or two for.

    (Spoiler -- you'll like it)

    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    Thanked by 2:
    Johnly and Rancid88 like this.
  2. #2  
    20blks's Avatar

    Posts
    700 Posts
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts

    Default Re: Android Central's review of the AT&T Galaxy S3

    Am I to assume that only the white versions are available at the moment?
  3. #3  
    bagged98's Avatar

    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

    Default Re: Android Central's review of the AT&T Galaxy S3

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Hildenbrand View Post

    Nobody does it quite like Phil does. Check out what he has to say about the phone you've been waiting a month or two for.

    (Spoiler -- you'll like it)


    curious to know if it has the same style battery as the international one. i know they are both 2100 Mah. i'm looking to get one online and all i see is ones for the i9300 they do not have any for the sgh-i747
  4. #4  
    Phil Nickinson's Avatar
    Android Central Editor in Chief

    Posts
    3,845 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,011 Global Posts

    Default Re: Android Central's review of the AT&T Galaxy S3

    Quote Originally Posted by jasond816 View Post
    curious to know if it has the same style battery as the international one. i know they are both 2100 Mah. i'm looking to get one online and all i see is ones for the i9300 they do not have any for the sgh-i747
    Batteries are exactly the same.
    Thanked by 2:
    bagged98 likes this.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Android Central's review of the AT&T Galaxy S3

    Thanks for the review, though "The Bad" is your opinion. I like TouchWiz, not only that I have that TW on my Galaxy S II. Saying it's time to remove it is like saying it's time Samsung changes its name. Your definitely a Sense 4 guy since you have that a "The Good" review for the HTC One X. The layers of menus I would agree with you on that. Don't like TouchWiz, get a different launcher or get a ROM. That is the beauty of opensource. But don't slam Samsung for TW. Let the market decide.
    If my comments were helpful, please hit the thanks button for me.
    Thanked by 2:
    MattMJB0188 likes this.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Android Central's review of the AT&T Galaxy S3

    Quote Originally Posted by mpazevedo View Post
    Thanks for the review, though "The Bad" is your opinion. I like TouchWiz, not only that I have that TW on my Galaxy S II. Saying it's time to remove it is like saying it's time Samsung changes its name. Your definitely a Sense 4 guy since you have that a "The Good" review for the HTC One X. The layers of menus I would agree with you on that. Don't like TouchWiz, get a different launcher or get a ROM. That is the beauty of opensource. But don't slam Samsung for TW. Let the market decide.
    Exactly. Good review but could have done without his opinion, which to me is totally irrelevant.
    Thanked by 2:

Posting Permissions