Offical word from AT&T Customer Care

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Re: Offical word from AT&T

Not really official. Just another speculative rumor. Not your fault though. It's only official directly from AT&T not a customer care rep as they are all clueless.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site

Please change the title of this thread to
"Could be but I'm not sure if this is the Offical Word from Att"

psl19877

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site

Well from what I was saying was that, if they say they have an e-mail because they have been dealing with this issue "all day" i guess i'm taking there word for it, because it is finally a clear cut answer. But I guess we will all find out tonight during the NYC event?

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Well from what I was saying was that, if they say they have an e-mail because they have been dealing with this issue "all day" i guess i'm taking there word for it, because it is finally a clear cut answer. But I guess we will all find out tonight during the NYC event?

Maybe. But I just got off the phone with my daily csr harrassment. ThAT Rep says starts shipping tomorrow. Guess she didn't get the email. Or hear the 28th rumor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I think that the people that pre ordered there phone in the first week or so will get others first but now the people that order thers now won't get it till the 28th. So I still think my order will ship this week and u should get it early next week.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

psl19877

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 6th the day the pre-orders came out and the lady still said everything is the 28th. But I guess we will have to wait till the offical S3 thing tonight in NYC, which I'm still hopeing people can watch online.

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

Not really official. Just another speculative rumor. Not your fault though. It's only official directly from AT&T not a customer care rep as they are all clueless.

Please change the title of this thread to
"Could be but I'm not sure if this is the Offical Word from Att"

LOL, yep! Gee, most everything that has been reported has been the "official word from AT&T" because it came from an AT&T phone or store rep. What makes this THE official word, as opposed to yet another of MANY DIFFERENT official words, I'm not sure! :D

Bonzo62

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered mine from Best Buy. Called them today , I was told they expect them on tonights truck. If not tonight then should be tomorrow. Again , no clear cut answer there either. When it's in my hand , then I'll believe it.

Reactions: hiddenbeauty08

vlam1214

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with CSR and they told me after speaking to a supervisor that Samsung pushed back the ship dates to everyone until the 28th. Once AT&T receives the phone on the 28th, they'll ship it out to everyone. I preordered on the 6th at around 1 pm BTW so I'm sure I was one of the first waves to preorder.

sully5059

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I reloaded the order status page and saw that it was shipped, with no tracking number. Reloaded again and the tracking number appeared.

Didn't get an E-Mail notification yet.

wildcard30

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine still says processing but I just noticed this as well.

Here are the details on your order. If you have questions, we'll be glad to help. You can chat with an agent live or contact us.

Note: Your item will be shipped on or after the estimated ship date provided when you placed your order. In-stock equipment is typically delivered within four business days (standard) or within two business days (priority) once it leaves our warehouse.

Actual shipment date and receipt of your order is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37